It is also possible to place the configuration file after having installed the module and rebooting. This will set everything up during boot, but it is possible that this won’t work an all device/ROM combinations. If you experience issues, let the ROM boot once before setting everything up. This option will disable or enable the automatic updating of the fingerprints list when the props script starts. If the fingerprints list check is disabled, the list can be manually updated from within the script, under the Edit device fingerprint menu, or with the -f run option (use -h for details). Using an actual model value from an old device may also help with keeping OEM specific features working (like the Samsung Galaxy Store). If device/OEM specific features still doesn’t work after activating this option, or your device is otherwise behaving strangely, try picking a device manually from the included list (see below).
If you have a POCOPHONE F1, you’ll need this modified vendor image. The MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM has started rolling out for the Xiaomi POCO F1.
- Flashing a mobile device consists of installing, debugging or updating the Stock Firmware (OS) of your smartphone.
- Stock firmware fix software related issues, IMEI related issues, improve performance and boot loop issues, etc.
- You might be able to find a pre-rooted version of the ROM.
- Are you looking for the stock ROM of your device Xiaomi Poco F1?
If you want to further customise the prop in question you can use the “Add/edit custom props” feature. The prefered method is to pick a device manually from the list of devices (based on the module fingerprints list) or set your own custom value. Do NOT pick your own device, instead try a device that is as close to your actual device as possible. The closer it is to your actual device the less is the likelyhood that things will stop working as a result of the model prop change. This feature of the module has nothing to do with the device fingerprint, but uses the included fingerprints list to find the necessary value to use for the ro.product.model prop (and related props). If there are several fingerprints available for the same device, this option only applies for fingerprints of the same Android version. In that case, if you want to update to a newer version you will have to update the fingerprint manually.
- What is more, you can enjoy Google Pixel 3 camera on your Poco F1.
- Just a few weeks ago, a few Android 8.1 Oreo-based custom ROMs popped up on our forums for the device.
- Xiaomi had promised that the Poco F1 would be getting the Android 9.0 Pie update later this year and it would seem that we have spotted the very first indications towards it.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- Our best recommendation is that you get one of the phones highlighted on the list, so you can enjoy a real world Linux Phone experience.
- Google made a big push last year with Android Oreo, which is the first Android version to support color management.
When you root the device, you get the permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. Now at the right bottom of your MI flash tool, you will see three options “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”. Open the MI Flash tool on your desktop and boot your phone into fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and Hold down the Volume Down button + Power button for few seconds. We borrow software freely provided by others and in turn we share what we create.
Back in August 2018, Xiaomi kicked off POCO as an independent sub-brand and it had a tremendous start with the launch of the POCO F1 — a budget-friendly device with flagship specifications. However, since then, the company hasn’t launched another device. But sadly, we haven’t seen any official information from the company regarding this elusive device over Stock Firmware the last year. This led people to believe that the brand was essentially dead. Energy Notch battery indicator has been updated to support the camera notch of the OnePlus 6/7/7T, POCO F1, Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G, and several other phones.